I am so excited that P4P made it through it’s initial month! It has been so much fun getting to know fellow bloggers and indulging in other book sites. I have received some great recommendations and have really started to feel connected. I know I haven’t been around much the past few weeks, but with Thanksgiving and finals I have just been super busy, but I am hoping to slowly catch back up.
I was able to read and complete the following books:
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult [review]
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare [review]
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater [review]
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater [review]
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater [review]
I was introduced to Maggie Stiefvater through participating in the Wolves of Mercy Falls Read-A-Long and although it is not over yet, it has been so much fun to be a part of and I have found one of my new favorite series!
It was an awesome month and I can’t wait to see what is in store for December.